- Insanely Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet
- Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- [Video Recipe] Best Ever Homemade Meatloaf
Quick, easy and delicious, this marinated salmon with garlic, honey and mustard is a great dish that will be greatly enjoyed even by those who are not huge salmon fans. This Honey Mustard Baked Salmon is moist, juicy and needs just 10 minutes of cook time and always a big hit.
Honey Mustard Baked Salmon Recipe
12 oz salmon, cut into two pieces
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons honey
3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoon Japanese cooking sake, optional
Scant 1/8 teaspoon salt
3 dashes ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Chopped parsley leaves, for garnishing
Thanks to Rasa Malaysiafor this amazing recipe and featured image!