- Meatballs Potatoes And Bechamel Sauce- Easy Gratin Parmentier Recipe
- This One Pot Mac And Cheese Chili Is An instant Classic!
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- The Perfect Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Easy And Creamy Beer Cheese Soup Recipe
What a great appetizer for a party! These crispy bite-sized balls filled with creamy mashed potatoes and cheese, bacon & chives are really easy to make. They are cheesy and bacony, but if you don’t like this taste you can change it.
You can start with leftover mashed potatoes and into the potatoes you can add whatever fillings you like. The little baked balls are yummy with sour cream & chive dip.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.