- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- This Potato Soufflé Is By Far The Most Delicious Way To Cook Potatoes
- Super Easy To Make And Amazingly Delicious French Toast Bake
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
- Homemade Pretzel Rolls And Beer Cheese Recipe
This recipe is so simple, anyone can do it!
Make the barbecue rub, put it on the pork then put the pork in the crock pot and fill that crock pot with coke.
In case you wonder, the reason we’re using coke is because there’s phosphoric acid in here and that’s going to tenderize the meat and it’s going to make it taste so good!
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
3 lbs Pork ribs
2 liters Coca-Cola
The dry rub
(this is my usual, if you have one you like feel free to use that instead)
2 cups Brown sugar
1 Tbls Garlic Powder
1 Tbls Paprika
1 Tbls Cayenne pepper
1 Tbls Onion Powder
1 Tbls Black pepper
1 Tbls Salt