- Delicious And Easy To Make Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Steak, Cheese, and Mushrooms? Yes Please!
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
Chicken and rosemary are a match made in heaven! This Rosemary Chicken with Portabella Mushrooms is a restaurant-quality chicken dinner that’s made in one pan with pantry ingredients. It’s the most perfect chicken skillet dish, so creamy and with great flavors. So amazing, your family and friends will think you are the best cook in the whole world!
Rosemary Chicken with Portabella Mushrooms
3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 tbs butter, divided
1 tbs olive oil
10 oz package baby portabella mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
½ cup rich chicken stock
1 tsp crushed rosemary (or 1 large bruised sprig fresh)
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup flour
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bake At Midnite
Thanks to Judith Hannemannfor this amazing recipe and featured image!