- Easy And Incredibly Amazing 4 Ingredients Maple Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- Easy 5-Minutes, No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Without Raw Eggs
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- How To Make Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Rotisserie Style Chicken In Your Crockpot
Brilliant way to make an easy and very tasty meal! This buttery chicken and lemon herb rice meal will help you knock hours off of the cooking time so you’ll have more precious moments with your family.
This flavorful chicken recipe is all done in only 30 minutes in one pot! Such a delicious and easy meal right at your fingertips!
One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe
for the chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
for the rice
1 cup uncooked rice (white or brown)
2¼ cups chicken broth (I used low sodium)
juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Le Creme De La Crumb
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!