- This Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring Is The Ultimate Game Day Food!
- These 3-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Are Perfect For Sports Day
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes- Quick, Easy, And Delicious!
- How To Cook Perfect Crispy Bacon In The Oven Every Time
Brilliant way to make an easy and very tasty meal! This buttery chicken and lemon herb rice meal will help you knock hours off of the cooking time so you’ll have more precious moments with your family.
This flavorful chicken recipe is all done in only 30 minutes in one pot! Such a delicious and easy meal right at your fingertips!
One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe
for the chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
for the rice
1 cup uncooked rice (white or brown)
2¼ cups chicken broth (I used low sodium)
juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Le Creme De La Crumb
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!