- Super Flavorful And Delicious French Onion Chicken And Rice Bake Casserole
- Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipe: Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
- Crockpot Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe The Whole Family Loves
- Super Easy And Delicious Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
What a beautiful looking dish! Scallops may sound intimidating, but they cook really quickly. Ready in well under 30 minutes, this recipe delivers great flavor in minimum time. If you prepare everything in advance it takes as little as 15 minutes to put this dish on the table.
This recipe is perfect for special occasions or for when you want to surprise you significant one with a lovely dinner.
With this recipe in your hands, you don’t need a fancy restaurant to enjoy a romantic dinner anymore. This quick and easy creamy garlic scallop spaghetti with bacon dish will make your partner fall for you all over again.
Creamy Garlic Scallop Spaghetti with Bacon
¾ pound dry spaghetti
4 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped
1 pound medium sized scallops
Salt and pepper to season
3 tablespoons olive oil
6 cloves minced garlic
½ cup white wine
1 cup low sodium seafood stock (or chicken stock)
1½ cups whipping cream
2 large tomatoes, center pulp removed and diced small.
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rock Recipes
Thanks to Barry C. Parsons for this amazing recipe and featured image!