- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Healthy, Light and Delicious Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Easy And Mess-Free Buffalo Chicken Meatballs With Ranch
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Sour Cream- Easy-Peasy And Creamy
- The Best Tasting And Easiest Recipe For Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Once you learn how to make BBQ chicken in a pressure cooker you’ll never make it any other way!
The chicken meat is so tender and juicy by the time is removed from the pressure cooker, it is in perfect condition for grilling. 15 minutes on the grill and the meal is done!
This BBQ Chicken dish is so incredibly easy to make. Serve it with rice and green beans for an easy weekday meal.
Tender BBQ Chicken in a Pressure Cooker
3 chicken breast halves
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 can (350 ml) beer
120 ml water
2 tsp chicken bouillon
Barbecue sauce of your choice
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Pressure Cooker Centre
Thanks to Pressure Cooker Centre for this amazing recipe and featured image!