- This Spinach And White Bean Soup Is Absolutely Amazing!
- 3 Quick And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients
- This Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe Is Pure Autumn Perfection!
- Refreshingly Cool Blueberry Mojito Cocktail
- Seriously Delicious Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Marshmallows
If you’re a huge fan of quick and easy meals, you’ll love this One Pot Penne Pasta with Tomato & Basil. The concept of just throwing everything in one pan or pot is genius and this pasta recipe can be done in only 20 minutes.
This pasta dish looks so fresh and the taste is fantastic hard to believe that just a handful of ingredients would put out such a flavorful pasta dish!
One Pot Penne Pasta with Tomato & Basil
12 ounces linguine or penne
12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
1 onion, thinly sliced
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 sprigs basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
4½ cups water
Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Little Kitchen
Thanks to Julie for this amazing recipe and featured image!