- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
- This Oven Baked Salmon With A Parmesan Herb Crust Is Out Of This World Delicious
- Just Like The Famous Olive Garden’s Seafood Alfredo
- The Best Tasting And Easiest Recipe For Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
I only know baked potatoes as a side dish for white or red meat, but these baked potatoes with wild mushroom Ragù dish looks just amazing! Dinner or lunch, this great vegetarian meal is very tasty and it’s pretty easy to make. If you’re like me and love baked potatoes and mushrooms, you’ll love this recipe which is both delicious and a little fancy. It’s a very simple recipe, excellent for this time of the year; somehow colder weather seems to be more appropriate for stuffed baked potato.
Thanks to Deb at Smitten Kitchen for this wonderful recipe!
4 baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons butter, divided
1 small white onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, wild are wonderful, but sliced cremini or white mushrooms will also work
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup white wine or vermouth, or 1/4 cup sherry or marsala (optional)
1/2 cup vegetable or beef broth, plus a splash or two extra if needed
1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
4 ounce-log soft goat cheese
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives or flat-leaf parsley, to finish
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Smitten Kitchen