- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
- How To Make The Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Hearty And Delicious Roasted Chicken And Veggies Ready In Only 15 Minutes
- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- These Cheesy Potato Stacks Are Adorable And Insanely Delicious
A comfort food classic gets a healthy makeover thanks to this simple recipe. Chicken breasts are wrapped around ham and reduced fat Swiss cheese for a change in this version of the classic baked dish. Also, this recipe is so easy to double.
This easy Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu is elegant enough to serve for company yet simple enough for family dinner!
This is sure to be a family favorite and a hit!
Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
12 thin sliced (36 oz total) skinless boneless chicken breasts, 3 oz each
salt and fresh cracked pepper
1 large egg
2 large egg whites
1 tbsp water
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
5 oz (6 slices) thinly sliced lean deli ham, sliced in half
6 slices (4.4 oz) Sargento reduced fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
Get your full Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Skinnytaste
Thanks to Gina Homolka for this amazing recipe and featured image!