- 3 Hearty Chili Recipes That Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- Keep Your Dinner Fun And Colorful With This Roasted Greek Chicken And Farro Salad With Oven Fries
- This Beef Stroganoff Casserole Is The Perfect Mid-Week Dinner
- Delicious And Easy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Crispy Coated Onion Rings Like The Pro’s Make!
This No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cakes is the perfect summer dessert or for your next get-together! Rich and creamy and so fancy looking, this strawberry icebox cake will have everyone in your family asking for more.
The cake is really just layers of graham crackers, strawberries, heavy cream mix and thinly sliced bananas. Made with just a few store-bought ingredients this cake is crazy simple and really quick to put together.
The most difficult part is waiting 4 hours for the crackers to soften and absorb the flavors, while the cake is in the refrigerator. You’ll be so happy you did!
No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
19 oz graham crackers
2 pounds fresh strawberries
3½ cups heavy cream
1 banana, sliced thin
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cakes Cottage
Thanks to Dan for this amazing recipe and featured image!