- Original Deviled Egg Recipe -Can’t Beat A Classic!
- Super Easy To Make And Quick, Too: Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- This Quick And Easy Crispy Parmesan Chicken With Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- This Tomato Beef Country Casserole Is Packed With All Your Favorite Comfort Foods
This No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cakes is the perfect summer dessert or for your next get-together! Rich and creamy and so fancy looking, this strawberry icebox cake will have everyone in your family asking for more.
The cake is really just layers of graham crackers, strawberries, heavy cream mix and thinly sliced bananas. Made with just a few store-bought ingredients this cake is crazy simple and really quick to put together.
The most difficult part is waiting 4 hours for the crackers to soften and absorb the flavors, while the cake is in the refrigerator. You’ll be so happy you did!
No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
19 oz graham crackers
2 pounds fresh strawberries
3½ cups heavy cream
1 banana, sliced thin
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cakes Cottage
Thanks to Dan for this amazing recipe and featured image!