- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- How To Make Delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- This Cracked Out Chicken And Rice Is Totally Perfect !
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- How To Make Insanely Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Rounds
Easy one dish meals are great, especially for busy weeknight when you need to keep kitchen mess under control. Not all cheesy chicken broccoli casseroles are winners, but this one most certainly is! It is delicious and easy and even kids love it!
This one-pan cheesy chicken, broccoli, and rice dish is a simple and delicious dish which is easy to prepare after work. Not only is a great dinner that is tasty and simple, it also makes great leftovers the next day.
One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Recipe
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ medium yellow onion, diced finely
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 cup uncooked extra long grain white rice
2½ cups broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
2½ cups of low-sodium chicken broth
2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Girl Who Ate Everything
Thanks to Christyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!