- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup- Your Kids Will Love This Recipe And It Is Easy To Cook!
- This Easy Italian Casserole Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit!
- Stuffed With All Things Delicious, This Chicken Stuffed French Bread Is Amazing!
- Moist And Juicy Pot Roast Done In A Slow Cooker
- Clever Way To Use Up Overripe Bananas And To Turn Them Into A Delicious Breakfast
Marinated Key West Pink Shrimp rolled in the crushed Reese’s Puffs cereal and sauté in the skillet… hmmm…something about this recipe sounds divine! Incorporating Reese’s cereal into a Thai dish for a peanut flavor is both unique and brilliant!
It gets even better with the creamy sauce brilliantly made by combining coconut milk with salty fish sauce and lime juice.
Garnished with cilantro and basil, chopped green onion and sliced red jalapeño and served over brown rice or any type of rice for an easy dinner, this Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce it’s sure to become a favorite for the whole family. The spicy level is easy to adjust by adding more or less chili flakes.
Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce
1 pound jumbo shrimp, shell and tail on
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 gloves garlic, minced or pressed
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
½ onion, peeled and sliced
½ red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
½ orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 cup coconut milk
6 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons lime juice (about ½ large lime, juiced)
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 green onion, chopped
Red jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Foodie Crush
Thanks to Heidi for this amazing recipe and featured image!