- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- These Instant Sweet Potatoes With Homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter Might Be Too Good To Be True
- Delicious, Easy And You Will Not Be Disappointed: Kid-Friendly Twice Baked Potato Surprise
- Best Keto Big Mac Salad – Low Carb Hamburger Salad For Keto People Missing Big Macs
- This Delicious 5 Ingredients Meatball Parmesan Casserole Will Feed A Crowd For Cheap
One of the major drawbacks of our current lifestyles is the poor eating and drinking habits. Most people associate healthy eating with boredom. However, all you need is to get creative and enhance your knowledge about what is healthy.
One of the best ways to eat healthily is to indulge in seasonal fruits and vegetables. We often ignore the value of them in favor of more visually appealing foods.
Since we are talking about seasonal foods, one spring superfood that comes to mind is asparagus.
This recipe for lemon asparagus pasta combines tender asparagus and grilled chicken with pasta in a lemon cream sauce. Few kids are fond of asparagus but will enjoyed this recipe.It is awesome and super easy for a weeknight! Easy, tasty, impressive,this one dish dinner is really light and delicious. Lemon and asparagus go so well together. This recipe would also be great with shrimps .To make a gluten free dish, use rice noodles.
Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken Recipe
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below to see how easy is to make this fabulous Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken.
Get the Recipe: Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken Recipe.
Thanks to Dinner at the Zoo for the featured image and amazing recipe.