- This Is A Must-Have For Any Halloween Dinner-Plate: Halloween Mashed Boo-Tatoes
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- This Lazy Day Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe Is Amazing!
- These Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings Are Perfect Game Day Food
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
This recipe is seriously outstanding! The best, finger-licking good and juiciest fried chicken you’ll ever make! There’s a lot of seasoning and spicy sauce used in this recipe and if you don’t like spicy you can always cut back to suit your taste buds.
Crunchy and absolutely delicious, with a crispy, crunchy coating and a juicy, tender flavorful meat, this Spicy Crispy Fried Chicken is a guaranteed hit!
Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe
½ gallon buttermilk
4 cloves garlic, crushed
½ white onion sliced
½ cup hot sauce ( I used Franks)
3 Tablespoons salt (optional, but adds great flavor)
3 lbs fresh whole chicken, cut up
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon salt (can add more if desired)
1 Tablespoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon cayenne (can more if desired)
1 Tablespoon cajun seasoning
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon smoked salt
½ tablespoon chili powder
3 cups self-rising flour
¼ cup water
½ cup hot sauce (can use more if desired)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Peanut oil or shortening, for frying
Cajun seasoning, for sprinkling (if desired)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Divas Can Cook
Thanks to Divas Can Cookfor this amazing recipe and featured image!