- Quick And Easy Grilled Barbecue Chicken And Vegetables In Foil
- 20-Minute One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- Simple And Incredibly Tasty Greek-Style Chicken Traybake Recipe
- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- The Easiest Way To Make Ice Cube Tray Chocolates At Home
Oh my goodness! Are these delicious or what? Get ready to fire up the grill!
Easy to grill or cook in an oven if you don’t have a grill, these Brazilian Steak Kabobs crazy juicy and exploding with flavor.
This is the perfect recipe for an outdoor dinner party.
Cooked with potatoes, bell peppers and onions this recipe is a beautiful, colorful presentation.Turns out so good, your tastebuds will be dancing to a new beat and your guests will love it! Always a huge hit, even a non-steak eater enjoys them!
Brazilian Steak Kabobs With Potatoes
1 1/2 lbs. top sirloin or tri tip roast cut into 1 1/2” cubes
1 lb. red potatoes cut into 1/2”-1” cubes
1 red bell pepper sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
1 green bell pepper sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
1 large onion sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
salt and pepper
1 pkg. McCormick Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Carlsbad Cravings
Thanks to Jen for this amazing recipe and featured image!