- This Cracked Out Chicken And Rice Is Totally Perfect !
- 10 Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipes That Will Make You Hungry
- Awesome One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Meal Every Kiddo Loves
- Hearty And Comforting Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
Oh my goodness! Are these delicious or what? Get ready to fire up the grill!
Easy to grill or cook in an oven if you don’t have a grill, these Brazilian Steak Kabobs crazy juicy and exploding with flavor.
This is the perfect recipe for an outdoor dinner party.
Cooked with potatoes, bell peppers and onions this recipe is a beautiful, colorful presentation.Turns out so good, your tastebuds will be dancing to a new beat and your guests will love it! Always a huge hit, even a non-steak eater enjoys them!
Brazilian Steak Kabobs With Potatoes
1 1/2 lbs. top sirloin or tri tip roast cut into 1 1/2” cubes
1 lb. red potatoes cut into 1/2”-1” cubes
1 red bell pepper sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
1 green bell pepper sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
1 large onion sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
salt and pepper
1 pkg. McCormick Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Carlsbad Cravings
Thanks to Jen for this amazing recipe and featured image!