- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings – Best And Easiest!
- A Healthier Version Of Chicken Pot Pie – Made In The Slow Cooker Too!
- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious One Pot White Chicken Lasagna Soup
- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
You are gonna love this Sweet and Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin! Tender, tangy, incredible- I wouldn’t change a thing in this recipe is simply excellent!
This dish is spicy hot just enough and so full of flavor, it’s perfect served over rice!
This quick, easy and family-friendly recipe requires only six simple ingredients and a great technique for roasting the pork tenderloin in an overproof skillet.
Sweet and Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin
PREP: 5 MINUTES
COOK: 25 MINUTES
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (or other sweet and sour sauce)
Head on over to Just a Taste for the full recipe >> Sweet and Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin
Thanks to Kelly for this amazing recipe and featured image!