- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious Asiago Chicken Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Spinach
- This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon Baked In Foil Is One Of The Easiest Dinners Ever
- How To Carve A Turkey The Easy Way
- Easy, Cheesy And Amazing Pizza Pasta Recipe
- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
This is the easiest slow cooker recipe ever! It is exactly like most of us secretly wish recipes would be: easy and delicious! All you need to do is toss it all in the crockpot and by the time you return home they are cooed to perfection.
A little sweet, a little spicy and a little barbeque, these perfectly tender, melt in your mouth Crockpot Pork Chops need only 5 minutes of preparation.
You will not believe how good these taste!!
Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1-3 tablespoon red chile paste (I used Gourmet Garden)
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3-5 pounds boneless pork chops (thick cut 1″- 1 1/2″)
1/4 cup cornstarch
Get your Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Slow Roasted Italian
Thanks to Holli for this amazing recipe and featured image!