- Easy Recipe For Turkey Cranberry Panini
- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
- Creamy And Delectable Cheeseburger Soup
This is the easiest slow cooker recipe ever! It is exactly like most of us secretly wish recipes would be: easy and delicious! All you need to do is toss it all in the crockpot and by the time you return home they are cooed to perfection.
A little sweet, a little spicy and a little barbeque, these perfectly tender, melt in your mouth Crockpot Pork Chops need only 5 minutes of preparation.
You will not believe how good these taste!!
Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1-3 tablespoon red chile paste (I used Gourmet Garden)
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3-5 pounds boneless pork chops (thick cut 1″- 1 1/2″)
1/4 cup cornstarch
Get your Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Slow Roasted Italian
Thanks to Holli for this amazing recipe and featured image!