- Strawberry Roses: Surprisingly Easy To Make And Adorably Amazing
- Crispy Coated Onion Rings Like The Pro’s Make!
- Quick And Easy Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches
- Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce: Quick To Make And Big On Flavor
- The Perfect Tuna Melt Sandwich: It’s Ooey-Gooey And Packed Full Of Delicious Flavor
Need a quick lunch recipe? Here is a very fast and easy brunch idea for a busy day brought to you by Pillsbury: Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches fresh from the oven! Yummyyy!!
It only takes 30 minutes and three ingredients to create these easy sandwiches. Such a wonderful and yummy way to warm up a winter day!
Follow the recipe, or use what you have on hands and try different variations. You can add pretty much any ingredients you want to create your own little sandwich that would suit your taste.
They are wonderful served with soup or a salad or with some jam over the top.
You May Also Like These Awesome Sandwich Recipes
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
4 thin slices cooked ham
4 thin slices Swiss cheese
Get the full recipe from Pillsbury: Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches Recipe.
Thanks to Pillsbury for the featured image and amazing recipe.