- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- Easy And Fabulous Crock Pot Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- A Delicious One-Pot Wonder: Lamb Stew With Spring Vegetables
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- Mind-Blowing Recipe To Get Flavourful And Tender Creamy Pork Stew
Here is one simple and easy dinner recipe sure to please the whole family! This Beef Negimaki With Broccolini and Rice is a great foil packet meal which has the advantage of virtually no clean-up afterwards! This detail alone makes this dish extremely tempting!
Cooking rice on the grill is a neat idea and most certainly would impress some of your guest. The veggies and rice cooked to perfection have a yummy flavor and this healthy grill packet is great to eat right off the grill.
Beef Negimaki With Broccolini and Rice
-Vegetable oil cooking spray
-1/4 cup hoisin sauce
-1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
-1 tablespoon rice vinegar
-1 tablespoon sesame oil
-1 pound top round, thinly sliced and cut into 12 strips (6 inches by 2 1/2 inches each)
-8 scallions, cut into 3-inch-long pieces
-1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
-1 cup instant brown rice
-1 pound Broccolini
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper
-1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Epicurious
Thanks to Epicurious for this amazing recipe and featured image!