- These Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits Look And Taste Seriously Amazing!
- Moist And Juicy Pot Roast Done In A Slow Cooker
- Magical Easy Vietnamese Caramel Pork Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
This copycat recipe is a very tasty and mouth-watering dish and as good as the original! If you ever had PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef, your expectations for this dish are high. And, indeed, this Mongolian beef recipe is remarkably delicious and definitely one to keep.
This is one great recipe, fairly easy to put together and with a wonderful taste. Make it for dinner tonight and your family will clean their plates, and begg for more!
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1-2 teaspoons minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup water
¾ cup dark brown sugar
1 cup Vegetable oil
1½ pounds flank steak
½ cup cornstarch
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 bunch green onions, cut on diagonal into 2-inch pieces
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spicy Southern Kitchen
Thanks to Christin for this amazing recipe and featured image