- This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Would Make Your Family Extremely Happy
- 3 Mouthwatering Dessert Tacos Recipes You Need To Try
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
- How To Make Jack And Coke Popsicles
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
This copycat recipe is a very tasty and mouth-watering dish and as good as the original! If you ever had PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef, your expectations for this dish are high. And, indeed, this Mongolian beef recipe is remarkably delicious and definitely one to keep.
This is one great recipe, fairly easy to put together and with a wonderful taste. Make it for dinner tonight and your family will clean their plates, and begg for more!
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1-2 teaspoons minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup water
¾ cup dark brown sugar
1 cup Vegetable oil
1½ pounds flank steak
½ cup cornstarch
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 bunch green onions, cut on diagonal into 2-inch pieces
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spicy Southern Kitchen
Thanks to Christin for this amazing recipe and featured image