- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- 3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Mousse
- Here’s The Best One Pot Cajun Pasta Ever!
- Incredible No Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe That Broke The Internet!
- These Tacos With Potatoes, Ham, Egg And Cheese Are The Perfect Kid Friendly Breakfast Meal
This method is amazing and maybe is not revolutionary but is such a simple and great way to get those seeds fast out, in just a matter of seconds! Some people like to use the water technique but what happens if there may not be any water handy to float the pomegranate in?
This is a really cool technique; it may seem a bit weird, but hey! It works! You’ll get to eat the pomegranate so much faster!
Step 1: Score the pomegranate all around its circumference.
Step 2: Pull the pomegranate apart. Be patient and try from all sides until its comes apart. This step is not entirely necessary, it only preserves the middle seeds. You can still cut it if you are short on tim,e but some of the seeds will be sliced in half.
Step 3: Loosed the pomegranate a little by pulling on the edges.
Step 4: Wack the rep side of the pomegranate with the seeds facing down with a kitchen spoon until all the seeds have emptied into a bowl.
Step 5: remove any skin chunks and enjoy.
Thanks to The Ainafor this amazing method and featured image!