- Super Crispy Roasted Potatoes. These Are So Good!
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- These Savory Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes Are The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal
- Crispy And Delicious No Yeast, No Oven Homemade Pizza Recipe
Fall-off-the-bone chicken in only 30 minutes? Cooking an entire chicken in such a short time sounds almost hard to believe but, at the same time, a chicken recipe that is so simple is irresistible. Your family needs to try it!
This Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken is simply amazing!
The chicken cooked under pressure develops a beautiful, gelatin-rich broth which can be refrigerated. Prep time is minimal and results are nothing short of astonishing!
This recipe will quickly become a favorite and a possibly weekly go-to around your household.
Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken Recipe
1 whole – 4lb. organic chicken
1 Tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp. paprika
1½ cups Pacific Organic Bone Broth (Chicken)
1 tsp. dried thyme
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. sea salt
6 cloves garlic, peeled
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Healing Gourmet
Thanks to Kelley for this amazing recipe and featured image!