- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- Rich And Delicious Irish Beer Cheese Soup
- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
- Delicious Spanish Potato Omelette With A Ham And Cheese Filling
You will love how simple and easy this meal is to fix!
Crockpot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa is a great comfort food night meal that it’s easy to make any weeknight and will make your house smell wonderful.
This easy and fun crock pot meal is very creamy and very tasty and seems like the perfect dish for cold or colder weather weeknights. It’s also a great recipe to make for game nights.
Crockpot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa
3 boxes Mrs. T’s Cheddar Pierogies – Regular or mini. We prefer the mini ones. They are more of a bite size and work well for this casserole.
4 cups chicken broth
1 8 oz. block cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 pound kielbasa – sliced (or other cooked meat mentioned above)
salt & pepper to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Daily DIY Life
Thanks to Heather for this amazing recipe and featured image!