- These Baked Homemade Beignets Covered With Powdered Sugar Are Sensational
- Quick, Easy And Delicious One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta Recipe
- This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon Baked In Foil Is One Of The Easiest Dinners Ever
- Super Easy And Really Yummy Hamburger Taco Casserole Recipe
- Delicious 3 Ingredient Fruit Cake You Can Make At Home
These little bundles of deliciousness are quick and easy to make for dinner. Quick to put together, this is the perfect meal covered in foil and cooked in the oven or cooked on the grill.
This awesome potatoes and minced meat patties hobo dinner, is made in foil pie pans in the simplest way possible: cover with foil, and bake at 400 Degrees for 35-45 Minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
Cook these at home or when you go camping. Cooking over a campfire can be just as much fun!
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Big Red Kitchen
Thanks to Robin Suefor this amazing recipe and featured image!