- Creamy And Buttery Melting Potatoes
- Look No Further, This Is The Best Ever Hearty Beef Soup!
- Super Simple And Surprisingly Flavorful Sicilian Fish Soup
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
These little bundles of deliciousness are quick and easy to make for dinner. Quick to put together, this is the perfect meal covered in foil and cooked in the oven or cooked on the grill.
This awesome potatoes and minced meat patties hobo dinner, is made in foil pie pans in the simplest way possible: cover with foil, and bake at 400 Degrees for 35-45 Minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
Cook these at home or when you go camping. Cooking over a campfire can be just as much fun!
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Big Red Kitchen
Thanks to Robin Suefor this amazing recipe and featured image!