- This Lemon Pesto Chicken Freezer Meal Is A Fabulous Family Meal
- Incredibly Cheesy And Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip
- This Lazy Day Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe Is Amazing!
- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes For Weeknight Dinners
This chicken dish, is truly one of the best you’ve ever eaten! Simple and delish this chicken smothered with BBQ sauce, bacon, tomatoes and cheese and then baked to perfection is the perfect meal for a summer dinner on the back patio!
The different ingredients flavor this elegant looking dish very beautifully. This Chili’s Monterey Chicken copycat recipe low carb and gluten free and takes only minutes to prepare.
More Easy and Flavorful Chicken Recipes
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken recipe
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup barbecue sauce
4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (traditional or turkey bacon)
4 plum tomatoes diced
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
1/2 cup green onion sliced thin (optional)
Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.