- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- Comfort Food Without Heating Up The Kitchen-The Best Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole!
- Quick And Easy Pizza Rolls Your Kids Will Love
- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
How often do you have breakfast for dinner? This yummy sandwiches recipe is very easy to make and makes a delicious breakfast for dinner type of meal.
All you need to make this delicious sausage and egg grilled cheese recipe is breakfast sausage, eggs, milk, American cheese, bread and butter.
It’s even more fun to have grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast! This is a fun sandwich kids as well as adults will enjoy.
Sausage and Egg Grilled Cheese Recipe
1/2lb breakfast sausage
8 slices white bread
8 slices American cheese
¼ cup milk
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Blog Chef
Thanks to Blog Chef for this amazing recipe and featured image!