- Quick And Easy Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
- Super Simple Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe For Your Fall Dessert Table
- 5 Fast, Easy And Healthy Smoothies For More Energy Every Morning
- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
How often do you have breakfast for dinner? This yummy sandwiches recipe is very easy to make and makes a delicious breakfast for dinner type of meal.
All you need to make this delicious sausage and egg grilled cheese recipe is breakfast sausage, eggs, milk, American cheese, bread and butter.
It’s even more fun to have grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast! This is a fun sandwich kids as well as adults will enjoy.
Sausage and Egg Grilled Cheese Recipe
1/2lb breakfast sausage
8 slices white bread
8 slices American cheese
¼ cup milk
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Blog Chef
Thanks to Blog Chef for this amazing recipe and featured image!