- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
- How To Make Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Cream Sauce
- 5 Fast, Easy And Healthy Smoothies For More Energy Every Morning
- This Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll Is The Perfect Cake For Any Occasion
- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
This 30 minute cheesy chicken pierogi bake looks amazing and is sure to satisfy that cheesy craving! Made with an incredibly decadent cheese sauce that is perfect for this dish, this recipe takes cheesy pierogi bake to a whole new level with the irresistible flavor of bacon.
Anything that has pierogi and bacon in it is worthy of a try, but this chicken and pierogi dinner is absolutely divine! You can be sure that this simple recipe will be on your table again and again!
30-Minute Cheesy Chicken Pierogi Bake
4 slice bacon, chopped
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
¼ cup all purpose flour
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup half & half
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
pinch ground cayenne pepper
½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
8-oz shredded Italian cheese blend
5-oz shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
8-oz pre-cooked chicken, diced
2 cup frozen peas
16-oz box frozen cheese pierogies
1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Get your full written 30-Minute Cheesy Chicken Pierogi Bake Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: The Slow Roasted Italian
Thanks to Donna Elick for this amazing recipe and featured image!