- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- They’re Easy, They’re Delicious, They’re Bite-Sized Bloomin’ Onions!
- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
This recipe is great, especially for those with less time on their hands. These tasty and easy Garlic Knots are made using store-bought pizza dough and garlic butter. How simple is that!
And the idea of using pre made dough is a brilliant time saver! It cuts the prep time down to just 20 minutes.
Hopefully you like simple, easy recipes, because this one is just that! Totally fits the bill! Enjoy!
Garlic Knots Recipe
2 lbs. store-bought pizza dough, thawed at room temperature
All purpose flour, for rolling out dough
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rasa Malaysia
Thanks to Rasa Malaysia for this amazing recipe and featured image.