- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
- Easy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
- You’ll Be Surprised How Filling This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake!
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
What to make for dinner is probably the most answered question. When you have to go through the rut of making food every day you need to have some novel recipes, so you can give your taste buds a break. Well, worry not, we have found the perfect casserole recipe for you that is easy to make and is light on the budget as well.
There are so many varieties of casserole in the market you just need to see what flavor you enjoy the most or which type takes the least amount of preparation time. If you’re a student, you also need to see if its budget friendly. For people who are trying to watch their weight, there are some pretty healthy options of casserole as well.
Bell peppers are amazing addons for any food item. They add a very delicious flavor to rice, pasta or spaghetti. Stuffed bell pepper casserole makes a very fulfilling food option. Its yummy to eat and can make an elephant feel full. So, this is how you can make it:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparing for 6-8 serving bellow are the ingredients we will need.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt or as per your taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (finely shredded)
- 2 table spoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 tomatoes (diced according to your taste)
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- 2 bell peppers (diced, not too finely)
- Minced garlic according to your taste
- 1-pound ground beef
- White rice (uncooked)
- 1 onion
- The rice that you get will have instructions on it. Make rice according to that or the way you make it generally. Follow the instructions to the dot, make sure you do not overcook the rice. Next you need to preheat the oven at precisely 325 degrees. Grease a casserole dish with oil
- Next take a non-stick pan and add olive oil in it. Next put in chopped onions. Sauté the onions till they get a transparent hue. Next you add in the beef mince. Cook it until its not red anymore. Next, throw in the bell peppers and cook until the bell peppers are soft
- Next you need to add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato puree, diced tomato and cook it till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove the pan from heat and pour in the cooked rice. Mix everything till you get a homogenous mixture. Once this stage is achieved, carefully lay out the mixture in a casserole dish. Top it with the shredded cheese Bake the dish for about 25 minutes, make sure the dish is uncovered when in the oven.
- After 25 minutes take the dish out and serve while it’s hot.
You can serve this yummy stuffed bell pepper casserole with garlic bread and a chilled can of soda. Watch your favorite show while you binge watch a season or eat it when you gaze into the eyes of your date.
Recipe adapted from Blue Cheese Bungalow.