- Chili’s Copycat Monterey Chicken Recipe- Perfect For Entertaining Or Busy Nights
- Incredible Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies Recipe That Will Impress Absolutely Anyone
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
- This CrockPot Spaghetti Recipe Is A Time Saver And It Tastes So Much Better!
What a great appetizer for a party! These crispy bite-sized balls filled with creamy mashed potatoes and cheese, bacon & chives are really easy to make. They are cheesy and bacony, but if you don’t like this taste you can change it.
You can start with leftover mashed potatoes and into the potatoes you can add whatever fillings you like. The little baked balls are yummy with sour cream & chive dip.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.