- This 5 Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli Is Really Spectacular
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
- How To Make The Perfect Hash Browns From Scratch
- Perfectly Creamy,Flavorful And Seriously Delicious Red Chicken Enchiladas
- Really Delicious And Easy To Make: One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
Meatloaf is one of my favorite things to make and eat! It’s such great food, once you have a basic recipe, you can add any of your favorite flavor: spices, veggies, cheeses – and still can’t go wrong.
Did you know that the meatloaf has European origins? I find this fascinating! Every country in Europe has a different type of meatloaf version which is served with mashed potatoes (when warm) and with various sauces and with a loaf of bread (when cold).
By Wikipedia, meatloaf in the contemporary American sense did not appear in cookbooks until the late 19th century! Pretty interesting!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the recipe. The video will be on the page after.