- This Grilled Lime Salmon With Avocado-Mango Salsa And Coconut Rice Is The Perfect Summertime Meal
- Cheesy Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
- Seriously Delicious Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe- Perfect For Summer
- Perfect Sweet And Salty Winter Treats: White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
You won’t believe how easy coconut shrimp is! And one of the best homemade recipe you’ll ever try, it is as good as or even better than restaurants! Using shredded coconut in a shrimp dish may be a funny idea but give it a try. Surprisingly enough, these coconut shrimps are very addictive and so simple to make. Sweet chili sauce is all you need for dipping. This recipe is a keeper!
1/3 cup all-purpose flour (or whole wheat) (measured correctly)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
vegetable oil or coconut oil
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sally’s Baking Addiction
Thanks to Sally for this amazing recipe and featured image!