- Easy And Delicious Chicken Broccoli And Mushroom Stir Fry
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- Simple, Hearty And Delicious Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Raise Your Kitchen Game With This Delicious Chicken, Ham And Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
Avocados, tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, all piled over some garlicky skillet chicken and finished off with a generous drizzling of balsamic glaze…. WOW! Now this is one of the world’s best ingredient combinations!
Spice up weeknight dinners with this chicken dish full of flavor and yumminess! Ready in only 20 – 25 minutes, this healthy, amazingly flavorful and delicious Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken is easy enough for a weeknight meal. We all like to ‘spoil’ ourselves a little from time to time and this meal is perfect for that!
Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken
2 (10 – 11 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and halved
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
6 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
4 avocado slices (from a firm but ripe large avocado)
2 medium vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
3 Tbsp balsamic glaze (I used Bertolli)
1/3 cup chopped basil ribbons
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclynfor this amazing recipe and featured image!