- With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Make Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Tonight!
- Best Keto Big Mac Salad – Low Carb Hamburger Salad For Keto People Missing Big Macs
- Quick And Easy Chicken Potpie Recipe- Amaze Everyone With Your Culinary Skills
- This Chicken Lombardy Makes For A Delicious Italian-Style Dinner!
- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
Turn leftover rice and chicken, soup, and sour cream into a quick-and-easy, crowd-pleasing casserole. This delicious chicken casserole recipe will get you rave reviews. Pretty easy to make, this is one awesome recipe that everyone loves and it’s perfect potlucks too. This is the perfect comfort food dish. One simply cannot go wrong with this quick, easy, and yummy recipe.
Chicken Casserole Recipe
• 4 skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
• 2 stalks celery, cut into thirds
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup cooked rice
• 6 ounces sour cream
• 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
• 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Allrecipes
Thanks to DONNAPF1 and Allrecipes for this amazing recipe and featured image!