- Zucchini And Prosciutto Slice -Very Tasty And Perfect For Lunchboxes
- You Won’t Believe How Easy This Dump And Bake Meatball Casserole Is To Make!
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Chicken For An Easy And Delicious Dinner!
- Easy & Delicious 4 Steps Dinner Recipe That Everyone Will Love: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
Really tasty, really fast and really easy to do, this Indian chicken curry with coconut recipe is so simple and with amazing flavors. If you’ve never made any Indian food, this is a great recipe to start with because you can’t screw it up! It’s so straight forward and everybody likes it, even those who’ve never tried curry. This dish goes great with rice and vegetables.
Chicken Curry In Coconut Milk Recipe
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
3-6 red chilis
1-2 bay leaves
1″ cinnamon stick
1c diced onions
1-2 dozen curry leaves
add later (as paste):
3-6 cloves garlic
green chilis (to taste)
after garlic/ginger rawness gone:
1tsp coriander power
1tsp red chili powder
1/2tsp garam masala
(1-2 mins later)
1 can coconut milk
add raw chicken cubes (if that’s your thing)
salt to taste
(simmer with lid for ~15 mins)
1/8-1/4c tamarind juice (to taste) — always add the very end
garnish with coriander leaves if possible
Thanks to Gurjit Singh for this amazing recipe and featured image.