- Absolutely Wonderful Cajun Chicken Alfredo -So Easy And Out Of This World Delicious
- This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe Is Beyond Delicious
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
- Totally Scrumptious & Easy No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Ridiculously Easy And Amazingly Delicious Stromboli Recipe
Incredibly delicious, this dreamy Broccoli Cheese Cornbread will have your guests falling head over heels in love with each bite they take.
Cornbread is always a great comfort food and this recipe will make its way into your supper rotation easily.
Even more, it might just convince your kids to eat veggies!
Broccoli Cheese Cornbread Recipe
Ingredients you’ll need:
1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli florets, roughly chopped
1 container [6.5 oz] light garlic-herb cheese spread [I used Alouette]
4 large eggs
1 stick [1/2 cup] butter, melted
1 small sweet onion, finely diced
2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, divided
1 box [7.5 or 8.5 oz] cornbread mix [Martha White or Jiffy]
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp onion powder
[see cooks note for add’l seasoning ideas]
Get your full Broccoli Cheese Cornbread written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen
Thanks to Melissa for this amazing recipe and featured image.