- Quick, Simple And Delicious Chicken Tortilla Bake With Only 5 Simple Ingredients
- This French Macarons Recipe Is Perfection!
- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- Super Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Dish With Creamy, White Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Instant Pot Fried Rice- Quick And Easy Recipe
Looking for simpler, easy dinner recipes that are kid-friendly too? You’ll love this Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken recipe. With 5 minutes of prep time and around 40 minutes of baking time this is an easy-to-prepare recipe that’s hard to mess up and is totally yummy! I bet it will go on your regular menu rotation.
The moist chicken breasts baked in the oven, with parmesan, garlic, and bread crumbs, evenly topped with mayonnaise and sprinkled with salt and lemon pepper to taste will simply melt in your mouth!
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
4-5 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
½ teaspoon garlic powder
pinch of salt
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: CakesCottage
Thanks to for this amazing recipe and featured image!