- Fun And Yummy Instagram Cookies Slice & Bake!
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
- Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Ever!
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
An Italian-inspired dish made with Marsala wine, this delicious and so simple recipe will delight all the homemade chicken Marsala eaters! Easy, saucy and flavorful, this Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala is perfect served over rice or pasta to soak up all the delicious sauce. For those looking for new slow cooker recipes, you’ll love this easy recipe, this one is a keeper!
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Recipe
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste (I used about ½ teaspoon of each)
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup sweet marsala cooking wine (may sub chicken broth in a pinch)
½ cup water
¼ cup cornstarch
fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme de la Crumb
Thanks to Tiffanyfor this amazing recipe and featured image!