- This Fancy Spanish Potato Omelet Is An Extremely Simple And Completely Delicious Recipe
- 11 Easy And Delicious Ways To Cook Sweet Potatoes
- Mouthwateringly Perfect Steak
- Fantastic Easy BBQ Baked Beans Recipe To Make For A Dinner Party
- So Easy To Prepare And Totally Irresistible Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Put six basic ingredients all together to make a decadent and flavorful morning treat! With three of the best flavors: banana, peanut butter and chocolate, this creamy, protein rich smoothie can be ready in no time and will keep you full al day.
Delicious and really good looking, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake is the perfect healthy way to start your day!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake Recipe
2 large overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen*
1 cup original almond milk (or more to thin as desired)
3/4 cup ice
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image !