- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Green Sauce
- Super Easy And Delicious Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
- Quick And Tasty 5 – Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Make Dining Fun With This Cute Deviled Egg Recipe
Put six basic ingredients all together to make a decadent and flavorful morning treat! With three of the best flavors: banana, peanut butter and chocolate, this creamy, protein rich smoothie can be ready in no time and will keep you full al day.
Delicious and really good looking, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake is the perfect healthy way to start your day!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake Recipe
2 large overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen*
1 cup original almond milk (or more to thin as desired)
3/4 cup ice
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image !