- Brilliant And Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe That You’ll Love!
- Really Simple And Delicious Quiche Recipe
- This Cracked Out Chicken And Rice Is Totally Perfect !
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- This Simple And So Delicious Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe Will Become One Of Your Family’s Regulars!
With only 5 simple ingredients, this comfort food casserole is unbelievable easy to make. Not only this easy Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole looks delicious, it’s also fast to put together: you don’t even have to boil the pasta!
The recipe is really simple: just stir together the 5 ingredients, put in a casserole dish and set in the oven. Dinner doesn’t get any easier!
Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole Recipe
1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
3 cups water
1 (14 ounce) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese
Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley) for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Seasoned Mom
Thanks to Blair for this amazing recipe and featured image!