- Fast And Easy Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- This Amazingly Simple And Flavorful One Pan Pasta Will Possibly Change Your Life!
- Quick And Easy To Make, This Chicken Tamale Casserole Is Delish!
- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Rice Casserole Dish Makes A Perfect Weeknight Meal
This soup is wonderfully flavorful and super filling! It is a very hearty soup that has all the chicken pot pie flavors and it’s absolutely wonderful. It’s rich, creamy, comfort food and perfect with buttered rolls on cold nights.
There are several steps to preparing and making this from start to finish, but it is most definitely worth it. It seems to get even better the second day!
Loaded Chicken Potato Soup Recipe
2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more to taste
1 onion, diced
1 cup diced carrots
2 stalks celery, diced
6 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup bite-size broccoli florets
1/2 cup bacon bits, divided
2 green onions, chopped
5 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup sour cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Allrecipes
Thanks to The Dude for this amazing recipe and featured image!