- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
- Perfectly Tender And Flavorful Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing- Ridiculously Easy And Seriously Delicious
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- Heavenly Crock-Pot Barbecue Ribs
This Chicken Piccata recipe is a simple but elegant dish and so delicious! It can be done quick and easy so you can cook it for dinner during the week. The special ingredients are capers, the fruits of a Mediterranean plant. They have a green olive color and are pickled or boiled and preserved in jars.
They are commonly used in salads, pasta salads, meat dishes, and pasta sauces because that adds great taste to the food.
Because the Chicken Piccata recipe originated in Italy, this refined dish is served with pasta. Check out the ingredients for this recipe and the video instructions on the next page.