- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake: We’re Going Bananas For This Decadent Dessert
- This Spicy Pumpkin and Pesto Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe Is Pure Autumn Perfection!
- With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Make Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Tonight!
- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
This Chicken Piccata recipe is a simple but elegant dish and so delicious! It can be done quick and easy so you can cook it for dinner during the week. The special ingredients are capers, the fruits of a Mediterranean plant. They have a green olive color and are pickled or boiled and preserved in jars.
They are commonly used in salads, pasta salads, meat dishes, and pasta sauces because that adds great taste to the food.
Because the Chicken Piccata recipe originated in Italy, this refined dish is served with pasta. Check out the ingredients for this recipe and the video instructions on the next page.