- These Delicious Raspberry Yogurt Muffins Are Absolutely Sensational!
- Cool Off This Summer With Frozen Sangria 4 Ways
- Delicious Meatballs And Orzo Recipe For Your Next Dinner
- 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- Really Delicious And Easy To Make: One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
Meatloaf is one of my favorite things to make and eat! It’s such great food, once you have a basic recipe, you can add any of your favorite flavor: spices, veggies, cheeses – and still can’t go wrong.
Did you know that the meatloaf has European origins? I find this fascinating! Every country in Europe has a different type of meatloaf version which is served with mashed potatoes (when warm) and with various sauces and with a loaf of bread (when cold).
By Wikipedia, meatloaf in the contemporary American sense did not appear in cookbooks until the late 19th century! Pretty interesting!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the recipe. The video will be on the page after.