- Comforting, Cheesy And So Filling Baked Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Super Simple Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- Amazingly Delicious Pineapple Maple Glazed Ham
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Meatloaf is one of my favorite things to make and eat! It’s such great food, once you have a basic recipe, you can add any of your favorite flavor: spices, veggies, cheeses – and still can’t go wrong.
Did you know that the meatloaf has European origins? I find this fascinating! Every country in Europe has a different type of meatloaf version which is served with mashed potatoes (when warm) and with various sauces and with a loaf of bread (when cold).
By Wikipedia, meatloaf in the contemporary American sense did not appear in cookbooks until the late 19th century! Pretty interesting!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the recipe. The video will be on the page after.