- DIY Fried Chicken( 3 Ways) Looks Delicious!
- Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Rice Casserole Dish Makes A Perfect Weeknight Meal
- This Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake Is Incredibly Quick And Easy To Make! You Only Need 4 Ingredients…
- Sweet Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Meatloaf is one of my favorite things to make and eat! It’s such great food, once you have a basic recipe, you can add any of your favorite flavor: spices, veggies, cheeses – and still can’t go wrong.
Did you know that the meatloaf has European origins? I find this fascinating! Every country in Europe has a different type of meatloaf version which is served with mashed potatoes (when warm) and with various sauces and with a loaf of bread (when cold).
By Wikipedia, meatloaf in the contemporary American sense did not appear in cookbooks until the late 19th century! Pretty interesting!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the recipe. The video will be on the page after.