- Yummy And Simple Sausage & Rice One-Skillet Meal
- Amazing Recipe And So Easy: Sundried Tomato, Spinach, And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- This Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Is Making My Mouth Water
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
- The Perfect Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner: Monte Cristo Sandwich
You won’t believe how easy this recipe is! It only takes four simple ingredients and some simple directions to create one delicious no-bake pie with layers of store-bought original Chips Ahoy! cookies dipped in milk yummy Cool Whip. Who know you can make such a wonderful No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie with only 4 ingredients?
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
1 (13 oz.) package chocolate chip cookies (original crunchy, not soft & chewy) ~ I use Chips Ahoy!
1 (9 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Kitchen is My Playground
Thanks to Tracey for this amazing recipe and featured image!