- How To Make Fluffy And Delicious Pancakes
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Deliciously Simple Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
This soup is perfection! Warm and comforting meal this amazingly cozy soup, is loaded with wilted baby spinach, white beans and orzo pasta. The truth is whatever white bean or greens, it’s always delicious!
It is so easy to make and the combination of flavors is absolutely amazing. The thyme and bay leaves gives such a distinctly awesome flavor and the soup looks fantastic.
A delightful and filling soup without being really heavy you can make all year round.
Spinach And White Bean Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
4 cups vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
2 cups baby spinach
1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!