- Quick And Delish Bacon And Spinach Pasta With Parmesan
- Look No Further, This Is The Best Ever Hearty Beef Soup!
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Brilliant And Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe That You’ll Love!
This fun twist on sloppy joes combines two crowd favorites to create one incredible looking sandwich. This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes recipe is tasty, flavorful and easy to reheat for busy schedule. It really all comes together with minimal effort. Easy, tasty and irresistible this crowd pleaser sandwich is perfect for parties, game days or for a quick dinner.
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
1 pound lean ground beef
2 tablespoons butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 small green bell pepper, diced
8 ounces brown mushrooms minced
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup beef broth
8 ounces Provolone Cheese Slices, chopped (use 6oz if you don’t want it very cheesy)
6 brioche hamburger buns
More delicious and easy sandwich recipes:
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Sabrina for this amazing recipe and featured image!