- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- Nothing Says “Love” Like These Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Trifles!
- Hearty Stuffed Shells- Great For Family Dinner Or Pot Luck
- [Video Recipe] Perfect, Simple And Very Delicious Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
This fun twist on sloppy joes combines two crowd favorites to create one incredible looking sandwich. This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes recipe is tasty, flavorful and easy to reheat for busy schedule. It really all comes together with minimal effort. Easy, tasty and irresistible this crowd pleaser sandwich is perfect for parties, game days or for a quick dinner.
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
1 pound lean ground beef
2 tablespoons butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 small green bell pepper, diced
8 ounces brown mushrooms minced
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup beef broth
8 ounces Provolone Cheese Slices, chopped (use 6oz if you don’t want it very cheesy)
6 brioche hamburger buns
More delicious and easy sandwich recipes:
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Sabrina for this amazing recipe and featured image!