- Crispy Juicy Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- BLT Pasta Salad Is A Potluck Favorite And Loaded With Delicious Flavors
- Super Easy And Incredibly Delicious Steak Bites With Parsley–Garlic Sauce
- Indonesian Chicken Soup With Noodles And Aromatics
- This Fancy Spanish Potato Omelet Is An Extremely Simple And Completely Delicious Recipe
Get a delicious seasonal dinner on the table in 20 minutes or less, with this easy one-pot recipe. This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta dish is flavorful and the perfect blend of pumpkin, creaminess, and cheesiness.
A quick meal you can throw together, this cheesy, filling, tasty one pot pasta dish will make everyone at the table happy.
One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta
12 ounces pasta noodles, such as elbows, farfalle, or penne (any type works)
1 small onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
4 cups vegetable broth
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/8 tsp nutmeg
2 TBS butter
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature and cut into cubes
parsley for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Domestic Superhero
Thanks to Allyson for this amazing recipe and featured image!