- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
- These Apple & Blackberry Crumble Cupcakes Are Just The Cutest, Tastiest Little Things!
- This Is The Best Coconut Shrimp Recipe You’ll Ever Try
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- Sinfully Delicious Raspberry Mille Feuille Dessert
These chocolate covered strawberries are incredible looking and the taste is beyond words. It takes no more than 15 minutes to put together this amazing No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart .This is one of the best, easiest and most delicious recipes you’ll ever try but with such a great result. This chocolate tart is super tasty!
No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Recipe
Makes about 10-12 servings
32 (330g) Oreo cookies, whole
1/2 cup (110g) butter, melted
7 oz (200g) milk chocolate
3.5 oz (100g) bittersweet chocolate (55-70% cacao)
7 oz (200 ml) heavy cream
10 oz (300g) fresh strawberries
chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc), optional
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Home Cooking Adventure
Thanks to Ella for this amazing recipe and featured image!